The SA Government spends ZAR 220 billion per year on an education system that produces a 50% matric pass rate for only 4.2% of the grade 1 students that started 12 years earlier.
(source: Centre for Risk Analysis South Africa)
- What happens to the 95.8% ?
- 45% of them drop out before they reach grade 12
- The rest of them either don’t pass grade 12 or they pass with a mark below 50%
Maintain and grow a well governed financial platform with business leaders with significant business experience but a vision to bring change and solutions to the South African education landscape:
1. Manage assets of underlying business assets.
2. Collect and manage distributions to high impact beneficiaries.
3. Manage and measure the impact on three tiers of capital:
a. Social capital
b. Spiritual capital
c. Economical capital
Build a credible relationally sound network of generous ethical donors and funders who want to utilize funding for the benefit of South African education.
We believe that we should only address a few key issues
c. + 27 82 772 3755
Gauteng Office: Nika House, Glenfields Office Park, c/o Oberon Ave & Glenwood Rd, Faerie Glen, Pretoria
Stellenbosch Office: 3rd Floor, Mills Square Building, 12 Plein Street, Stellenbosch